- What i want for christmas: Books
- What i want for valentines: Books
- What i want for my birthday: Books
- What i want everyday: Books
- what i want now: Books
Landscape carved from old books by Guy Laramee.
via This Is Colossal
For Readers (and Writers, too)
- 1: Read what you want.
- 2: Recommend authors and books without fear.
- 3: Be unafraid to share your strong opinions about certain authors and/or books.
- 4: Don't judge people if they don't read or like "classics".
- 5: Never lose your love of reading.
- 6: If you want to write, write.
- 7: Never be embarrassed of the fact that you always have a book with you.
- 8: Make a book blog.
- 9: Lose yourself in a bookstore/library/thrift store book section.
- 10: Be your own reader.
- 11: Accept the fact that people will always recommend books to you.
- 12: Fall in love with book characters.
- 13: Idolize authors.
- 14: Dream of your own private library.
- 15: Wish that you could experience what Belle did in Beauty and the Beast. (You know what I'm talking about.)
- 16: Spend a whole day organizing your books.
- 17: Spend all of your money on books.
- 18: Always ask for and/or expect book-related gifts on special occasions and/or holidays.
- 19: Tell your parents that daylight will come and go, but good books are hard to find.
- 20: Sleeping is overrated, tomorrow is another opportunity to sleep.